Malaysia Truly Asia
Best Place for YourFamily & Retirement
Malaysia is situated in the heart of South East Asia. A prosperous and blessed land, it is just hours away from Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Japan, China, Korea and other countries. It is the perfect place to stay with easy access to the world.Come and experience a diversity of Asian cultures in a single destination. Malaysia was voted as one of the TOP 10 countries in the world to retire as an expatriate.
- LOCATION. Malaysia is situated in the heart of South East Asia. A prosperous and blessed land, it is just hours away from Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Japan, China, Korea and other countries. It is the perfect place to stay with easy access to the world.
- CLIMATE AND WEATHER. The weather is pleasant, warm and balmy with moderate rain throughout the year. Temperatures range from 21°C to 36°C. We are very fortunate as there are no natural disasters like typhoons, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes or earthquakes.
- COST OF LIVING. The quality of life and living standards are reasonably high, with a low cost of living. Major cities and towns are well planned and developed with modern infrastructure and facilities in place.
- THE PEOPLE. Malaysians are warm and friendly. We welcome and have no qualms about mixing with foreigners. Foreigners are widely accepted into our community.
- LANGUAGE. The national language is Bahasa Malaysia. Besides the national language, English and Chinese are widely used in writing and speaking.
- ECONOMIC & POLITICAL STABILITY. Malaysia boasts one of South East Asia’s most vibrant economies, the fruit of decades of industrial growth and political stability. The government is elected democratically every 5 years through general election.
- NATURE. Malaysia has the best nature reserves in the world. There are many caves, rain forests, waterfalls, beaches, rivers with rich flora and fauna to be discovered.
- CULTURE. A potpourri of culture, Malaysia is home to multi-racial and ethnic groups. The Malay, Chinese, Indian, Dayak and Eurasian and many other ethnic groups, each practicing and preserving their century old cultures, living together in one of the most harmonious and peaceful places on earth.
- SHOPPING. Malaysia is a shoppers’ paradise, from high-end couture to ethnic handicrafts, we have it all. Internationally acclaimed and world-class mega shopping malls can be found easily. Some category of products is exempted from import duties (for example electronic equipment and cosmetics), making them very reasonably priced.
- PROPERTIES. Malaysia is well known for its quality and world-class residences. Malaysia is the only country in South East Asia that allows foreigners to have 100% ownership on the properties purchased (leasehold or freehold).
- INFRASTRUCTURE. Infrastructure in Malaysia is excellent and constantly improving. It is arguably one of the most well-developed countries in Asia, making it great for both lifestyle and for business or investment.
- SPORTING AND OUTDOOR EVENTS. Malaysia plays host to many international sporting events such as Le Tour de Langkawi and Commonwealth Games. Malaysians from all walks of life enjoy variety of sports for recreation as well as for competition. Places and facilities for sports (gyms, parks and golf courses) can be found in many parts of Malaysia.
- FOOD AND FRUITS. Malaysia is food paradise, thanks to its multi-racial and diverse cultures. Local and international food is easily obtainable and affordable. The tropical fruits of Malaysia are unique, exotic and available in abundance throughout the year.
- EDUCATION AND HEALTHCARE. Malaysia offers quality education facilities. There are many international schools, colleges and universities to fulfil your children’s educational needs. Medical facilities and healthcare services are some of the best in the world.
- LAW. The law of Malaysia is mainly based on the English common law legal system.
- SAFETY. Statistic prove that Malaysia is one of the safest countries in the world, with a relatively low crime rate.
- VISA. The S-MM2H and MM2H programs are initiated, organized and launched by the Malaysian Government.
Years of Experience
We Build For Your Comfort
Call Us : +6 013 338 3855
you will get service
Get The Best Consultation
Aramaz is made up of a team of dedicated and professional consultants who are passionate, knowledgeable with extensive experience in assisting people from all over the world moving to Sarawak and Peninsular Malaysia under the S-MM2H and MM2H programs.